Bits and Pieces


3º ESO:
Your Magostos activities

Homework for all!
(Just a little):

Short Videos for all tastes:
For FUN:
That moment every teacher dreads before the holidays...;)
The Digital Story of the Nativity (one of my favourites)
Star Wars Episodes I-III, explained in 3 minutes
The Year 20125 on Twitter
Mog's Christmas Calamity
To get us thinking and talking:
Speed Dating
Are you human?
True Love
Idiots (again!)
I am the choices I make
PARTLY CLOUDY
The trial of Barnaby Finch
After discussing Human Rights,
 there was some good news for refugees and for the whole world
Watch how these Canadian children welcome Syrian kids
 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
What's your favourite Christmas festivity?
Perhaps New Year's Eve?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare